Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2016

TROST III/9.XII.2015



PURPLEPOEPLE

A. Sl. Milosević, New Love (The Thrill)
Tori Amos, Virginia
Kristin Hersh, Trouble
Maria Taylor, Tunnel Vision
Blondie, Ring Of Fire
Joy Division, Day Of The Lords
The Cure, Never Enough
Kate Bush, How To Be Invisible
New Order, Academic
Howard Jones, The Prisoner
Kim Wilde, You Keep Me Hangin’ On
Talk Talk, It’s You
The Dreadful Shadows, Lullaby
Arctic Monkeys, R U Mine?


MALDOROR

Florence & The Machine, Cosmic Love
Kate Bush, Sat In Your Lap
Die Haut feat. Lydia Lunch & Kid Congo Powers, Parts Unknown
Monsterheart, Monsterheart
PJ Harvey & Desert Sessions, Crawl  Home
Gallon Drunk, Up On Fire
Die Sterne, In diesem Sinn
Kante, die Summe der einzelnen Teile


PURPLEPEOPLE

Mary Coughlan, Ancient Rain
PJ Harvey, One Line
Queens of the Stone Age, I’m Designer
London after Midnight, October
Tristania, Fate
Leaves’ Eyes, The Waking Eye
Xandria, I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)
Love Like Blood, Love Like Blood
Siouxsie & The Banshees, Scarecrow
Nosferatu, Savage Kiss
Mephisto Walz, I Wanna Be Your Dog
The Charlatans, The Only One I Know


MALDOROR

Ghost Dance, Celebrate
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Beating My Head
Cut City, Damaged
Project Komakino, Temple
Sweet William, These Monologues
Savage Republic, Next To Nothing
The Doors, L’America
Soap & Skin, Voyage Voyage
The Walkabouts, Jumping Off
Emilie Simon, Ice Girl
An:idea, I Only Can Tell You Something From The End
Gertrud Stein, Sick
Led er Est, A Darkness In My Soul
Guerre Froide, La Tristesse
IIZoo, Softcore
PJ Harvey, Dear Darkness
Bene Gesserit, You Can Dance If You Want
K’s Choice, Not An Addict
Peter Murphy, Jemal
Killing Joke, Night Times
The B-52’s, Give Me Back My Man
PJ Harvey, Memphis
Sheila Chandra, Speaking In Tongues 1
Bat for Lashes, Horse And I
Sheila Chandra, Speaking In Tongues 2
Visage, Fade To Grey (extended)
New Order, Waiting For The Siren’s Call
Shiny Toy Guns, Coming Home (Major Tom)
Das M, Wie tanzt man auf dem Uranus/ Gel Set, Atom Bomb
Die Form, No Future/ Johanna Reichstag & Die Form, Zoophilic Lolita
The Beatles, Strawberry Fields Forever
The Chameleons, Monkeyland
The Cure, The Wailing Wall
Carolyn Leonhart & Robert Smith, Do It Again
Graf & Zyx, When Darkness Comes
Nico with John Cale, My Heart Is Empty
Broadcast, Black Cat
Xeno & Oaklander, Blue Flower
Circuit des Yeux, Helen You Bitch
Fever Ray, Now Is The Ony Time I Know
Deine Lakaien, Gone (single edit)
Neon Judgement, Factory Walk
Fehlfarben, Die wilde Dreizehn
Genesis, Mama
Grauzone, Eisbär
Depeche Mode*, Walking In My Shoes
Tori Amos, Winter (live @ Canadian Broadcast 1992)
Xiu Xiu, I Love Abortion
Peter Murphy, Subway
Ballet Mechanique, Sweetened
Poeme Electronique, Rendezvous
Max Raabe & Palastorchester, Moritat von Mackie Messer
Westblock, Europa
Wirrwarr, Obscuru Ritual I
Henri Purcell, When I’m Laid In Earth
The Cure*, The Caterpillar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.